Beginner Ashiatsu training: 3 days, 24 CE's, $670
Prerequisite: Licensed/Registered/Certified Massage Therapist
This beginner Ashiatsu training will teach you how to use your feet to provide a full body deep tissue, myofascial release and trigger point work focused barefoot massage session.
Special attention to techniques applied on posterior aspects of the client’s body, as your weight and natural gravitational forces are utilized to effortlessly maintain consistent pressure. While the work is focused primarily with the client prone, therapists will learn supine work as well.
This course is the starting point of barefoot massage while the client lies on the table and therapist uses overhead support.
A Non-Refundable $335 deposit is required to hold your spot in class - the remaining $335 balance is due before class starts.
Therapists will learn:
Theory of myofascial barefoot massage
Structural benefits to every stroke
Contraindications and indications for barefoot massage
Appropriate biomechanics to save their body and get deep
Safe bar and strap installation
How to use their feet to provide a massage with emphasis on deep tissue, myofasical release and trigger point work.
Strokes with modifications to create a customized barefoot massage sequence for clients
How to launch, market and incorporate barefoot massage into their practice
Therapists will practice on and receive feedback from:
Other therapists in class
A minimum of 2-3 student clinic clients
Overall, you’ll give 8.5 hours of massage during this class, receive 4 hours of massage from other students, and spend a total of 2 hours observing the instructor and other LMT’s demonstrate the strokes
Attendees are provided with:
- Course Workbook
- Bar Installation Designs/Blueprints, hardware specifications
- 8oz jar of PurePro creme, and samples of other products
- Access to the free Alumni Membership website with videos of the strokes learned in class
Retake this course for $100/day!
Change is hard, learning is a process. Maybe you didn't get your bars up right away, and you are forgetting the details.... maybe it's been a few years and you feel rusty. For best retention of the concepts, theories, strokes and adventures we experience in class, you are always welcome back to review everything all over again. No CE's or course materials are provided, but we'll partner you up with either a client or another #AshiatsuTherapist who is also reviewing the class, and you'll get to give and receive FasciAshi all day long while being guided, and tweaked, by the instructor. (Get a 2 hour massage for $100?! Not bad!)
Attend the 1st day of any Fundamentals class for a review of:
- Lower Body Strokes
- Cautions & Contraindications
Attend the 2nd day of any Fundamentals class for a review of:
- Upper Body Strokes
- Bar Installation
(Email your instructor to see if any space is available for you to take this class refresher course)
- Take FasciAshi Fundamentals, or the Converge class
- Do 20 practice FasciAshi sessions, documenting each one through client evaluations
- Log into the Alumni Membership website
- Pay $80
- Take a 30-minute online test, & pass with a score of at least 78%. (You get 3 tries!)
- Video audition demonstrating your safety and skills
- Upload Client Evaluations and Videos for review
- Receive "FEET-back" from Jeni Spring, & resubmit materials if requested
Receive your official Certificate in the mail!
Achieve access to the Relax Track of classes!
1 Day, 8 CE's, $224
Available for previously trained Ashiatsu therapists trained prior to 2017, or for those who attended a DeepFeet, Barefoot Masters, or Southwest Ashiatsu beginner course of at least 16 live CE hours. Our Converge class is a 1 day crash-course for seasoned barefoot therapists wanting to catch-up to the new strokes we’ve created.
- CE Transcript of previous beginner ashiatsu training required
- This is NOT A REFRESHER OR REVIEW! All strokes taught in class are new.
- No practice rounds on clients
- No chance to massage the instructor
- Fast-Paced learning environment
- Eligibility to apply for Certification
- Abbreviated Course Workbook
- Access to Alumni Membership website videos
- If your skills are rusty or unrefined, or if you prefer a more thorough, slower paced learning environment, then we recommend either taking our full 3 day FasciAshi Fundamentals course or our 1 day review of the course Revitalize.